About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Friday, December 26, 2008

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. We had a Wii Christmas this year! It was great! Even I got in to playing the games, which I never do... not one for video games. There aren't many pics of me or Brad, because when we were playing, we were playing each other!

Hayden's two favorite gifts were his new recliner and his Nutcracker!


He even shared his BINKY!

There aren't too many pictures of the "Band" cause we were all part of it! Let me just say,
"Rock Band ROCKS!" Hayden actually took this picture of me playing guitar.


After spending the majority of the day getting to level VII as a band, we turned it off and put in the sports games, which we all thought would be lame but ended up getting totally hooked!

I'm good at bowling! My highest score (so far) is 183!


Garrett is second best at bowling!


The Happy Dance!






Guess what we are doing today?... That's right! Playing Wii! Have a great day everyone! I can't remember the last time the whole family had this much fun together!


4 comments:

Ash said...

ah the dancing boys are so cute! We have really been enjoying our Wii too! I love bowling best, but the golf is fun too. I can't wait til we can get some more games! I haven't been this excited about video games like, ever! And it's nice to be able to play with Jenna. We're still working to teach Marah how to play. She doesn't quite get it yet. Anyway, glad you guys had a fun Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, looks like you all had (and are still having) a great Christmas. I love the pictures of Hayden with his nutcracker! Too funny.

Anonymous said...

hOW MANY GAMES DID YOU GET? It looks like you were all having a blast. I would like to get the bowling game but they probably cost too much for my budget. The pictures are great. The one Hayden took of you was the best.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

What great pics of all of you. Yes, you certainly had a great time and doing it all as a family was probably the best gift of all.
Thanks for sharing these wonderful moments.