About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

During the past ten years I've done my part in going to the dentist every 6 months as well as taking the boys. I've tried my best to get out of there without having to schedule a follow-up to fill a cavity or have any other abnormal work done. Today is that day! Good things really do come to those who wait! All four boys and I had perfect check-ups! Now that's something to blog about!

Our stash of goodies...
(this is blurry but good nontheless) Showing off their pearly whites!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures and how you make every day a special day. Your boys will remember this and you have photo's and journaling to help them remember! You are such a good mom!

me said...

don't think I ever noticed your boys' eye color before. Looks like Tristen and Hayden have blue and Seth and Garrett have brown, is that right? That's really cool :)

Congrats on the perfect check ups! I am terrible about this stuff. Like, it's embarrassing how bad I am about it. I need to be better.

The Family of Logo said...

yeah, you got it right, except Garrett's eyes are hazel (green and brown) like mine.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that seth liked the guitar and thank you for the pictures. I can't wait to hear them play one day. Maybe I can be back stage at their rock concert.
Papaw

Me and Mine said...

Yep, the girls had great checkups too when I took them a few months ago. Isn't it the best feeling? Knowing you don't have to go back for a while? No shots of novacaine, no watching your child be knocked out so they can get their cavaties filled, etc, etc. I am proud of you all!