About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Good News

I feel the need for some GOOD NEWS! I'd like some feedback on this one.

If you are reading this, I want you to post a comment telling me one thing (more if you'd like)that's good in your life. It can be a praise report (something good that God has done in your life) or just something nice that you'd like to share. Thanks in advance!

Here are some of mine:
My husband has a stable job.
We are happy.
My kids are amazing!
We are moving on to the second month of being on a budget and it's working!
My baby is learning to use the potty!
I have a wonderful God who keeps me in check (with love)!
(there's more but I'm going to let you take the wheel now...)

7 comments:

Diane said...

You should post the picture of Hayden giving that same look that you have here in this one.
My praises are:
I am able to be with my husband wherever he is working...currently Chambersburg, PA
I have started a daily routine and it's going well.
When I set the alarm in the hotel for this morning, a christian song came on so I awoke to "Open your eyes to God's unending Grace" (or something to that effect)Very Cool!
I am at peace in knowing my dogs are in great hands. They are both with my mother in Texas right now

Diane said...

I have more!
I have 6 terrific grand children
I have 3 grand sons I never hear from but hope to someday have a closer connection to
My husband has a stable job with growth potential

The Family of Logo said...

don't you mean you have 9 grandchildren?

Me and Mine said...

My family is happy, we are not struggling financially as much as we were a year ago, I am getting to know God again and sharing Him with my girls. I am so much better at keeping up with my housecleaning and no longer "freak out" when people come over...I'm sure there is more but, I can't think right now1 lol!

Aunt Debby said...

Mandy, I have that picture of you, too. It's hilarious. And Hayden looks just like you!

I'm thankful for my husband, 4 kids, and 3 grandchildren.
I'm thankful that my husband has a good job (so far).
I'm thankful that Arnold approved an extra $25/week for unemployment benefits!
I love my 3 dogs.
It's a beautiful day in San Diego today! Getting lots of tasks done!

Ash said...

Hey Mandy, I recognize that picture :)
I am happy that God blessed us with the money that we needed to make up for the money that Eric missed out on by being sick from work.
I am happy that my beautiful children are happy and healthy and smart!
I am happy that God has given me something I really needed, an accountability partner who I can really be open with as we go on this weight loss journey together.
I am so happy that the sun is finally shining and starting to warm things up here!

Anonymous said...

mandy i am sooo grateful for the Lord putting you back in my life. i missed my dear sweet freind. It has been fun getting to know you. i am sooo thankful for Emily. I am thankful for the Lords help every week helping me get by.