About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Leave of Absence {2}


Ok, so April was a busy month and I didn't blog AT ALL! I am so sorry for leaving you all hanging. I can't even remember what all happened in April but I can tell you that my Mom came to visit and we had a great time. She's still in California and we'll be seeing each other again next weekend for Tristen's and Seth's guitar recital.


Last weekend was my neighbor's wedding... I got some great shots! I am very pleased with myself! I posted a sneak peek of her "pre-wedding" photos and have been working diligently on editing the rest (they'll be up soon). I am learning to edit video too... Mom was able to video the wedding (a last minute addition) and I want it to be edited and available to show at the formal reception (being held May 23) in addition to a slide show of the wedding photos.

This weekend is Mother's Day and I don't have any plans... which is nice! I've been so busy, coming and going that a restful weekend will be the best thing I could receive for Mother's Day.
The photos posted are from the Laguna Beach Inn and the specific beach location of the wedding. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ash said...

beautiful shots! Great job! can't wait to see more :)