About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

September {Part 1}

I realize that I'm WAY behind on updates here so bear with me now that I've learned how to upload the photos from my new Canon!
I'm backtracking just a tad. *wink-wink* In early September Mom and Jim came out for a visit since Jim hadn't seen us or the boys in nearly two years! I don't have such an amazing memory so I'm sorry if I don't go into too much detail about the visit. The photos posted in this blog are from the indoor pool at the hotel Mom & Jim stayed in while Jim was here (more space/comfortable for the two of them than our tiny spare room/twin bed!). The boys had such a blast, they'd never been in a pool "inside the house" before!


Stay posted for more pics and a bit more info on this trip and the most recent trip we made to Solvang.

1 comment:

Diane said...

So glad you are blogging again! Can't wait for the next one's! Miss you guys! Mom