Consider the delima of destiny from a human perspective:
1. The poor timing. When everything in your life seems topsy-turvy and then you get hit with yet another blow you consider and you consider the timing of it all is just way wrong... that's when you're sittin' pretty for a revelation from God! God's time is your prime time! It will often be crisis that God uses to pivot our ego. Also consider that your destiny will always involve a group of people, it's not just about you.
2. The unreasonable expectation. When you seem to be the only one who can come up with a solution to the crisis. When it all falls on your shoulders. Did you ever think that God is holding you up? He has you on His shoulders so you can carry the crisis on yours.
3. The risky identification. To identify is to testify. One of the most important parts of fullfilling your destiny is your transparency. Let God be seen in all you say and do... risk being identified.
4. The unanswered question. Go never hangs a veil unintentionally. He is calling you to faith! There is always a reason you are blind to the answer now.
Wherever God has given you deminion He has trusted responsibility to you "for such a time as this." We all assume God knows - "who knows?" - Psalm 100:3 consider the possibility that you know! "And you shall know I am the Lord your God" -That my friend, is destiny!
- The Family of Logo
- I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.