About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Garrett Lasted the Summer!

Not two days home from our vacation and Garrett has to see the doctor about his arm.  We were expecting everything to be fine but you know there is always that possibility that it didn't heal correctly or completely, but as it was, Garrett did get to see his arm again!  He's not 100% yet but good enough that he doesn't need to sport the cast any longer and he couldn't be more thrilled.  However, he experienced anxiety over getting the cast removed.
 He was very nervous.
 He asked if Seth could go in for support... Seth is so good like that!
 No one expected the skin on his arm to look so... reptilicus.
 And now for the big question... did it heal?
 Praise God!  It did!
 The doctor said that due to his age and size, his arm will correct itself further upon growth.  Garrett's first question was, "when can I wash the dead skin off?"
After leaving the doctor's office, the boys and I went to visit an old friend of mine who's in town, Kerri Wike.
And Garrett made a new friend in Kerri's niece, Chandler.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would want to wash it to . yuck !
db