About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

{June 19-21} Garrett Turns Eight

First things first, this year Garrett's birthday fell on a day prior to school letting out so instead of hosting a doube party with Hayden somewhere between their birthdays June 21 and July 8 we allowed Garrett to have a single party the weekend before his actual birthday and invite an unlimitted amount of friends from school. 
After a long time of playing the guests litterally started climbing the walls!  So I brought out the cake!

Then everyoneone got excited for presents!

The big hits were cash & an Action Replay for his Nintendo DS

Now, after looking at the pictures I realized just how badly Garrett needed a haircut so on his actual birthday I took him out and did just that!

Welcome to your eigth year Garrett Michael Logo

[to view more of his birthday photoshoot visit Amanda Logo Photography]

2 comments:

The Path Traveled said...

He is very good looking young man! Happy Birthday Garrett!!!

Anonymous said...

i have enjoyed all of the up 2 date post thanks !
db