About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's Tough Being A Woman...

...who feels responsible for the "how."

This week's bible study video session notes will appear to be minimal but the point is anything but!

Think on how God causes a reversal of destiny in your life.  Think on how a single action can cause a sudden turn of events or an unexpected reversal.  Think on how we tend to think it happened because of something we did. 

We are not called to figure out how to cause such a reversal, we are called to obedience; God's got the how.  If you've been struggling to control the how, fire yourself!  We are not responsible for how things turn out, we're just responsible for being obedient to God's will for our lives.  So rest easy, as long as you follow God, you're off the hook!

No comments: