About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Monday, May 24, 2010

{ April 29 }

Fotima had the baby!  She was scheduled for a cesarean on May 6 and the baby wasn't even due until May 11 but God had other plans.  She came over after dropping her elementary child off at school and was having contractions and I gave her hot mint tea and she crashed out on my couch!  She had an appointment scheduled that day at 2 and when she went in he checked her, she was dialated to 4 centimeters.  He tried to stop the labor but with everthing he tried, her contractions came faster and harder so he did the only thing he could... he delivered little miss Alyssa-Alaura Mykael Hall at 7:38 PM by cesarean! 

I have the pleasure of photographing this little princess each month so stay tuned to follow her growth.

CONGRATULATIONS HALL FAMILY!

No comments: