About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

{December} Skating

The boys had earned free passes to the Skating Rink from school and although I held on to the passes, I had told them there's not much chance of us going because we'd have company and wanted to do what they wanted to do.  Lucky for all of us, they wanted to go skating!

We all started off having a blast!
Although it's been years, I still had some moves!
 Of course, my follow-through was a bit lacking!
The boys took a break and found the toys/candy wall! 
They all got some bling to trade and take home!
As everyone got their "sea legs" Garrett couldn't quite get the hang of it and started pouting.  I love how his cousin, Lily came and sat by him; they talked and he eventually found joy in just being there, he didn't have to be good at skating!
April & I went out and did the hokey pokey! AHHH!!!
These two look so much alike!  Being the two youngest and the animated ones they got along so well!
April, Lily & I played red-light, green-light.
And I won! A free coke from the conssesion!
Enjoy these last random photos from our skate-away!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the days :( ! Sorry he didnt have fun

Diane said...

I never got to see these pictures but heard about the great time you all had skating. I wish I could have been there! *sMiLeS*

Diane said...

I never got to see these pictures but heard about the great time you all had skating. I wish I could have been there! *sMiLeS*