About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Contact Failure

I lost all of my contact info that I had saved in my blackberry! Please, anyone and everyone.... send me your names, addresses, phone (home and cell) emails facebook, myspace, blogspot, web address anything! I hate this feeling but with modern technology, it happens. Please, please, please help me and pass this info on to any and all who do not frequent my blogs (you'll know who they are when you don't or haven't seen comments by them). I'm bummed, to say the least!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it all looks so nice you did a graet job
love delana

Anonymous said...

poor baby hope he's doing better!!!!!!