About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunburned {2}

So the last post was Seth... we've been lotioning up after swimming and using Bannana Boat Sport SPF/UVB 50 3-way protection sunblock but somehow Garrett still managed to get what looks to me like 3rd degree burns on his shoulders. Yesterday they swam with shirts on, today the pool is off limits! Pray that this heals quickly and doesn't scar.


1 comment:

Diane said...

That looks "augusting" as Hayden would say...