About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

What a beautiful sight

I chastised myself for six weeks over not making the boys read, worried they'd regress over the Summer and suffer when school commences. August first I realized that the Summer break is nearly over for us and school is right around the corner! I told myself, "As hard as it might be to get them into a book now after neglecting to stress the importance of it all Summer, I know it will be even harder for them once back in school." So I tackled this head on! I was ready for the battle and determined to win!
Here's what I've found every day for the past 5 days:

See what I mean when I say "God is SO good"?

1 comment:

Jena said...

That is a beautiful sight. I was planning on my kids reading all summer and I put it off. I hope school is not too hard (they start Monday) for them to get back into the groove.