About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

All God's Blessings

God has been pouring out his blessings on our lives lately!  They are all worth mentioning so, here you go!

  1. Last Autumn I was introduced to Celebrating Home by way of an in-home party.  The designer, Karen, was perfect in every way; I just HAD to host my own party to share her with my friends & family.  I just recently hosted my second CH party with Karen during their anniversary week (the one-year anniversary of Home & Garden Party buying out the bankrupt Home Interiors and becoming Celebrating Home).  I was entered into a drawing for booking during that week and WON $500.00 worth of free CH product!  If you're interested, connect to Karen with Celebrating Home yourself here.  I'll post photos of my choices when the order arrives! 

  2. I've entered a hand full of blog drawings for various items and won the book Mother Daughter Duet from Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom, a name doily from Jena at Crafty Mom of 4 Boys, and "System" by Art Prints for Kidz from Tiffany at Making the World Cuter

  3. I never shop yard sales, my philosophy is "why look if you don't need."  Well, I've actually been waiting to purchase these things (new) when we had the money!  God blessed me with what I was looking for sooner rather than later and at a much more desireable price!

    1. This sewing table alone was $669.99 on sale for $459.99 but I got the exact same one (only in maple instead of white) for a whoppin' $22.00!!  Great condition too! 

(machine and accessories not included in the purchase, haha)
2.  I've had my heart set on an old book shelf to revamp and found this for $12.00...

...and did this to it! 
3.  I have been waiting for the right time to add some nightstands to Hayden's bedroom set; it's the right time and the right price at only $20.00 for the two!

And they match his dresser, which is actually a changing table without the pad on top!
Yes! Yes!  Blessings galore!  But OH wait; there's MORE!!! 
Keep a lookout for a blog titled "Family Matters"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice sewing table ! NEW BLOGG ? cool !
db