About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Forget Me Not Winner

A big "THANKS" to the two participants (Diane and Ashley).  I plan to give you each a copy of this book!  One will receive the copy I read (it's still in mint condition) and the other will receive the free giveaway copy.  Since I already have both of your addresses, just be on the lookout for your book to arrive! 

Lots of Love!

1 comment:

Ash said...

LOL
well, I'm excited! :) We loved the book you already sent and now I get one just for me! thanks mandy!