About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Giveaway reminder

I know, I know, I've been gone for a while but i haven't forgotten that the drawing for This Little Prayer of Mine book is coming up (tomorow to be exact) so make sure you've commented so you can be in on the drawing! 

Also, the Forget Me Not drawing will take place next week so be sure to stop by and comment for that one too! 

Good luck!

No comments: