About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Friday, October 12, 2012

2012 {the second quarter}

April:
Nearly a year of Fridays in kindergarten:

~Dr. Seuss Day; green eggs & ham~                       ~Easter eggs~                    
~crafts~
~they love me~and I them~
                ~Spring hat parade~                   ~best part of decorating Easter cookies~
~waiting to line up for lunch~
 ~a camera made of Legos took MY picture~    ~Hayden building with blocks~
~the girls really got attached~
~painting~
~rainy day indoor play~

May:
Seth washing cars, doing his duty as an amazing leader in K-Kids at Discovery.
 Should I be worried that he's surrounded by girls?
Hayden lost his two front teeth - at the same time!
 and got hurt, again.
 Brad's dad and step-mom, Sue, came through town and stopped for a few hours to visit.  it was short but sweet.
 Tristen earned the next level belt in Karate at school. This is his second belt ceremony.
 
 June:
Well, you see, a LOT happened in June. I'll start by telling you that my second-cousin got married June first. Brad, the boys and I attended the San Diego-based wedding (<<< click link to view wedding photos by Amanda Logo Photography) and brought my mom -who had flown in with my grandma for the wedding- home to spend the last few weeks of school with us. Here are some personal snapshots from the wedding:
 We spent time at the beach, celebrating another second-cousin's birthday.
Mom & her sister
Birthday girl
 Aaaand time's up! 
In order to get any blogs posted (since I'm ten months out of practice), I've given myself a set time limit to write and the timer just went off.  Stay tuned for the rest of June (including my baby boy's promotion from kindergarten and our trip to Legoland with my mom).  If I keep up this way of blogging, I just may get caught up sooner than I expected.  I certainly am enjoying all of this reminiscing, I hope you're enjoying it too.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I feel like I've lived 5 months in 1 hour! LOL This is great. I know there isn't as much blogging as you usually do but these pictures and taglines definitely give us good reading and catching up! I can't wait to see your next "timed" blog!
(Oh and can I print some of these for my scrapbook?) I think I have the one's from the wedding (I believe I took the one's you are in) Especially Tristen at Karate since I didn't get any pics when I was there?

The Family of Logo said...

I'm pretty sure you have these pics, they are on your computer or disc. I KNOW I gave them to you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting ! You have had lots going on , but it looks like you are having fun !
db