About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

...as we enter the teen years...

~thirteen~                                         ~eleven~
 There's never enough food.
X-Box, computer games, DSi or 3DS - these are more than words, they are a way of life.
I can't get rid of that smell.
...And this is only the beginning.

 Sure, they play with their friends on the trampoline outside now, laughing, tackling, enjoying their childhood together, but in the blink of an eye that big backyard will be empty of their smiling faces. Still. Their screams of joy and laughter will have long-since been silenced by time...

 Their wishes are most likely for money and the newest edition of Halo or Minecraft. 
My prayer is that I don't miss a single moment of any of it.
Spend it wisely boys, and I don't mean the money.

Simply click their names to view their birthday photo shoot by none other than yours truly at Amanda Logo Photography.

Tristen & Seth


4 comments:

Diane said...

Oh how they have grown! I so wish we lived closer, I want to be more a part of their lives....it is going by too fast. When we left CA 5 years ago (OMG, has it been that long?) I swore I would stay in close contact with my boys (my first born grandsons)...I miss them so much!!
Even though I visit, once a year is just not enough. I think I will start having a monthly call to them and maybe I can even Skype so I can see their sweet faces.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking your oldest is looking like a young man . Mandy you son will soon drive , date , leave , & bring his wife and child over . Hold the 11 yr old tight or he will grow to fast too !
Happy late birhtday boys !
db

Anonymous said...

did you make the cake ? I like it

The Family of Logo said...

DB - no, I bought that cake from Costco! LOL! but thanks, it was delicious!