About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Friday, November 6, 2009

accidents happen

I accidently permanently deleted my photos from Halloween while uploading them to my PC this afternoon! There really weren't that many and I feel as if I've bombarded you with photos this month so a break won't kill!

I'll still tell you that I accepted a friend's offer to join her at a neighbor's kids' Halloween party where the boys got to eat food "dressed for Halloween" and play games for prizes; their favorite game was where they got to wrap up their fathers in toilet paper and see what family had the best "mummy" - my boys won, of course (hey, not becuase they have a lot of practice but because they were the oldest kids there!). I really do wish I had the pictures of that! The prize was $2 per participating child of the winning mummy!

Afterwards Jeanette and I went door-to-door with the little ones (Jeanette has 2 of her own) while Brad ran ahead with our 3 big ones and her husband stayed behind to hand out candy to their Trick or Treaters. All-in-all, a great fun night. The boys made OUT with tons of candy but as you could imagine four bags full of candy can really tempt a dieting mother so we put a time limit on the candy. Whatever is left Sunday night will be donated to the school, my boys actually seem ok with that and I'm SHOCKED that they haven't gone hog wild eating it all quickly either!

No comments: