About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Resourceful

I asked Hayden what he wanted for lunch, BIG MISTAKE! I should know by now to give him 2 specific choices and a time frame in which to choose, but I failed to do this so he stood there for so long "thinking about it" that I started a project while I waited. After a while (I don't know, maybe 15 minutes) I realized how quiet it was so I went looking for my little AP wondering what he'd gotten himself into this time. I found him in the kitchen with all the ingredients for peanutbutter and jelly sandwhiches out on his SpongeBob mat, standing on the stool readying himself to make his own lunch! I told him I'd be happy to make it for him now that he'd decided what he wanted but he independently refused and continued making his food, he even cut the crust off! He's THREE-years-old, ladies and gentlemen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job Hayden , but mybe you should keep plastic knives for him.
db