About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Skin Tag

So I've had this "skin tag" since about 10 years ago when it decided to appear along my bra line just beneath (and in between) my breasts. When I went in for my annual "lady's appointment" last week my doctor told me she can remove it, no problem, and "would I be interested". DUH! It's been a nuisance since it's materialization. So yesterday she removed it!

Before: After:



Somehow I feel lighter! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did it hurt ? I'm glad its out of your life . may it stay gone . I had a small one on my eye lid . A nurse gave me this stick that had something on it to get rid of tag moles. It worked for about 6 years . Its back but now its a plan flat mole.
db