An honored "Thank you!" goes out to Betty of Just Thoughts on a Blog for awarding little ole me with the Versatile Blogger Award!
I am such an erratic person, though I suppose my blog mirrors that. I've seen others' blogs and found myself wishing I could be so creative and organized to stick to one topic like my friends at Mod Podge Rocks and Crafty Storage but now I feel so honored to be in a league of my own with all my "versatility."
This award came to me with three ground rules:
1. Upon acceptance of this award you must thank the person who gave it to you in a blog of your own linking their website.
2. Share seven random things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward by finding someone else to award.
Seven Random Things About Me:
1. I am one of seven sisters, biologically - if even half - and a step sister (no brothers).
2. I am the mother of four boys (no girls).
3. I've known my husband for 13 years and we've been married for 12 years, 5 months & 24 days!
4. I have so many family members I SILL haven't met them all (and I'm nearly 34!)
5. I've despised tomatoes for over 33 years, but find myself eating them now.
6. I love creative photography (do some of my own work too!)
7. I've lived in the house I live in now with my husband and sons longer than any other house, ever (9 years, 5 months).
I'd like to "pay if forward" by awarding Ashley O the versatile blogger award because she has kept up with not one, not two, but three blogs, home schools her three children and runs an online business among other things! I think she's one of the most versatile people I know and I love her!