About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Military Spouse Appreciation Day {May 6}

I am blessed beyond measure to come from the military lineage that I have.  I am proud beyond compare of those in my family (not the least of which is my very own husband, SGT Logo) who serve our great nation.  My unending love and gratitude goes out to ALL military (and civilian contractor) spouses who have had to suffer through sacrificing your precious time with your loved ones so that they may fight for the freedom we all are so richly enjoying. 
 
THANK YOU - MILITARY & CIVILIAN CONTRACTOR SPOUSES FOR YOUR SUPPORT & LOYALTY TO EACH OTHER, YOUR COUNTRY & MOST OF ALL YOUR SPOUSE!

1 comment:

Diane said...

This is great Amanda! There are so many things being celebrated all at the same time. National Prayer Day, Cinco De Mayo, National Scrapbook Day, Military Spouse Appreciation Day, Mother's Day...... Thanks for posting this. I'm sharing it on my FB!

Love and appreciate all the military and their spouses!