About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wow God Wednesday {Tanya & Charitie Steele}

I have decided that every-other Wednesday I will post "Wow, God" moments of my own to share and the opposite Wednesdays I will share the "Wow, God" moments of those who choose to allow me to share your moments.  I'd love for you to share your own for a future post!

{Tanya's Story}
When Charitie was seven, she fell ice skating in Utah and was knocked unconscious. She also had a couple of seizures before the ambulance came. They transported her to Vail while a brain surgeon awaited us. Miraculously she had no bleeding on her brain and was sent home the next day. But a year later she started losing sight in her eye, the optomologist said she could go blind. One night at a service at our church she was praying for a healing when my uncle said a beam of light shone down on her! The next week the doctor claimed she had good sight! It was a miracle!

{My Addition}
And seven years later, Charitie doesn't so much as wear glass to improve her vision!  In fact, in addition to being one of God's beautiful creations herself, Charitie is now pursuing photography; using her perfect eyesight to capture the beauty in things she sees. Wow, God!

2 comments:

The Path Traveled said...

WOW! Thats a beautiful story. Thank you for todays Wow God moment!

Anonymous said...

Wow !!! On other word can be said Wow !