About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tae Kwan Do Graduation {Tristen}

A couple of weeks ago I posted a blog about Garrett's Tae Kwan Do graduation and explained everything that his school has done and is offering.  Now it's Tristen's turn!  I was unable to attend his ceremony due to a photoshoot but Brad took the boys and these photos.  I'm very proud of my boys and how much they truly seem to be enjoying learning more about Verbal Judo and Martial Arts.




Since I wasn't there and Brad was taking pictures, Tristen chose his brother, Seth to hold the board for him while he breaks it.  I think Seth was scared (just look at Tristen's face in the earlier pictures - he gets angry when he strikes!)


Alas, Seth was brave and got through it without getting hurt and Tristen earned his new belt.



3 comments:

April Diane Winder said...

Love the pics! Tristen sure looks like he means business. Hilarious look on Seths face! Lol!

Anonymous said...

good job Tristen !
db

Jena said...

Congrats Tristen! That is awesome. You are doing a great job mom.