About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chair Upgrade

About a month ago I found a set of four chairs at a garage sale and couldn't pass them up (mostly because we needed rolling chairs for the office that matched each other).  I decided to make them match our house just a bit more too!
 At first I only planned to spray paint the wood area... then when I put the cushions back on I was unsatisfied...
So I used a 50% off one regular priced item coupon to buy a very large piece of vinal (easier clean-up too) to re-upolster them!!
The official "before" & "after"
So easy!  I believe the end cost of this four piece set (garage sale price included) was $8.00 per chair!  Can't beat a deal like that!



 

No comments: