About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

A First {Hayden}

Hayden was invited to a pre-school friend's birthday party!  This is the very first invitation he has received on his own accord, not tagging along after his brothers! 

 Should I be worried that my little boy is surrounded by little girls?

 It was a lot of fun and I met some really great people that, although our kids will be branching out and attending different schools, I hope we can stay in touch and grow as friends. 


I took tons of pictures at the party and have shared them on my photography site if you're interested in seeing them (the ones posted here are different).



No comments: