About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Exercise: the fun kind!

I just love when the weather is nice enough for the boys to go out and ride bikes!  Just look at them!  It's so fun to watch... even MORE fun to join in!  Now that I can, I've been riding bikes with them and I'm not the only one who loves it! 
 I love how they take turns... and Seth, the min-daddy... my heart bursts!
Seth loaned Garrett his bike so he could try to ride without the training wheels... just look at him go!
 While Garrett was using Seth's bike, Seth walked Hayden around on Garrett's big bike!  I've said it from the beginning, this boy is going to make an amazing daddy!
Hayden loves the attention he gets from Seth, they are so close!
 And... then the student became the teacher!  Garrett taught Seth how to jump the edge and "pop a wheelie!"
The boys were having so much fun, I didn't want to stop them to ask for a picture of me riding with them - I just put the camera away and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon with them while we waited for a call from Tristen saying he was back from his field trip.



No comments: