About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Random - With No {Before}

Brad and I are going on thirteen years of marriage and we've never had a new couch, just always "new to us" so this is a big deal - we finally bought a new couch!  One we picked out, we chose, out of thousands of other couches, brand new - not from a friend, not a yard sale - from a furniture store!  This one was purchased for the intended purpose of comfort for all six of us!  We have become accustomed to watching a family movie on Sunday afternoons and we always find that there just isn't enough room for all of us, two (sometimes more) end up on the floor.  We also like to lounge - so we got a couch that seats six comfortably with four built-in recliners!  We LOVE Sunday afternoon movies even more now!  And there's no fighting over "the good spot" because they are all good and the TV can be seen clearly from all!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy for u ! Looks nice ! Room for all ;)
Db