About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Friday, June 17, 2011

My Little Van Goghs

School will be out soon and I bought some craft items to keep the boys busy (interested & off the video games every now and again) for the Summer but they can't wait another 2 weeks to get started on painting these little wooden creatures!
 I love how deep in concentration Tristen is, with his tongue out and hand steady.
 I noticed as I watched Seth making his patterned tail, just how many GIRLS signed his shirt!  (and near his heart... awe!)
 Two peas in a pod... Garrett seems to need his tongue out to concentrate too! 
Hayden wasn't fully satisfied with his first run... I found him out there painting over his "loch ness monster" two or three times!
I guess it's ok that they got a jump start on their Summer crafts.  There's no shortage!


No comments: