About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wow, God Wednesday {Kellie & Tristin}

{Kellie's Story}
I was told that I most likely wouldn't be able to have children because of the problems and surgeries I'd had on my ovaries. I became pregnant and all was well until about six months gestation. I went into labor but it was stopped. I had an ultrasound done and it showed she was head down and pushing against my cervix. For the next three months I was in and out of the hospital at least once a week and many weeks more than once. Doctors said if I carried her to term she would have problems. I ended up delivering a healthy 6 lb 5 oz baby girl only three weeks early!  She had no complications what-so-ever. She turned 12 this year and she still amazes me how smart and talented she is!!
To God be ALL the Glory and Honor!! 
 

No comments: