About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am a loving wife to my Army-National-Guard-Recruiter-Husband of 15 years. I am a stay-at-home-mother to our four handsome sons. I am a photographer. My blog is about as erratic, eclectic and random as I am, painted with rainbows of photos and words that are hills and valleys you travel; so lovely sometimes that they hurt you. These are the stories of how far we've come in the last 15 years as Christians, as a family and as individuals.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just Because...

I don't post pictures of my four-legged family members very often and I found myself using them as my practice subjects when I got a new lens so, I may as well post the good ones.
I just love our Sadie's deep, interesting eyes.
Yes, ok - this photo opened my eyes to the possibility that Kayser needs a grooming!  LOL!
 Aaaaahhhh!  That's much better!  Even Sadie likes it, she NEVER shares her pillow!



No comments: